All about me
Hello and Welcome to my small little world where's everything is about me and my life.
Hai! My parents named me Glenice Bulan Ayuu on 30th August 1996 at Hospital Miri,Sarawak. I'm Kelabit, one of the minority races in Sarawak. Oh ! and for your informations too, my mom's rac eis Kayan and my dad's is Kelabit but my sibling s and I speaks Kenyah. So, overall , I'm pure Bumiputra or they called it Bumi people which is what we're , the East Malaysian are known as or Borneon or Sarawakians.
Okay, skip that part.
Let's talk about something else. You see,I like nature and when I say nature what will popped out in your head?
- Forests
- Waterfall
- Ocean
- Trees
- Animals
- Fresh breeze
- Calm
- Relaxing
- Quiet
As you read this, can you guess what's my main hobby is ?
WAIT ! No, it's not outdoor activities such as hiking,jungle trekking ,camping and etc (which is I love them too) but it's not my main hobby. My main hobby is drawing. I discovered it since I was 6 but during that time,I did not realize it, but I do some stuffs that related to art and all. My mom told me, I enjoyed watching Arts Attack and I am totally obsess in all those coloring books,drawing books and color pencils. I even cut my mom's magazines collections just to do use is as one of my drawing materials.Yeap, I did get scolded until I was in primary 2, I realized that's my hobby is drawing because of this one particular friend of mine keep on drawing beside me and I just can't help blend in with him. I'll be asking him what he's doing ? What character is that ? How he draw those thing? What this and that. Oh , I even sell some of my drawing to my fellow friends in class. Yes, yes I did a small business when I was 8 years old. *pat self* . But one drawing will be cost only around RM 0.50 or RM 0.20 and the one the recommend me to draw is RM 1.00.
Wow Glen! WOW!
but then I stop because of homework and stuffs and I get lazy to draw for them. hehehehe shhh!
Ah! Talking about schooling time,my kindergarten was at Long Lama,Baram,Sarawak which is in Malaysia too but more into those village kind of surroundings with small shops,small school,small playground and small lifestyle or should I call it SIMPLE LIFESTYLE. I enjoyed it so much but I was a quiet and shy little girl that don't dare to stand up for myself, cried whenever someone lecture me,didn't call for help when I need one and depends on someone the most. My favourite food during that time was this Rm0.20 ice-cream, Banana flavor and Milo flavor NYAM NYAM
then for primary school, I studied at SK Merbau, Miri,Sarawak for 6 years then another 5 years at SMK Merbau,Miri,Sarawak for secondary school. Was in science stream in secondary school @ high school but I ain't a smarty pants.I'm just those average teenage girl only know what I know. As I grew, I become more opened up to the world ,getting to know about reality and socialize more. I am change person from before! CONGRATULATIONS GLEN ! Serious guys, before entering 3rd year of high school, I was still that shy,quiet,weak and scared Glen, I don't even know how to talk to someone, I'll get shy and it'll just make people stay away from me thinking I'm this weird kid, but I wanna say thanks to my friends that stays to me till the end.Now, I know what to do and don't about life. Did I mention I'm an observant too ? I observe people, quietly even towards my friends and family. I observe on how they dress, how they talk, how they act around some particular people, how they walk, how they eat etc. Weird right ? haha well, that's what I did during my free time in class or when I just sit down at one place.
As time passes by, I entered my Uni life. I continued my studies in University Putra Malaysia Kampus Bintulu,Sarawak(UPMKB). Before that, I entered Matriculation at Labuan. But I got a letter of application to UPMKB, without any hesitation, I agree to it and come back straight home and settle down everything that need to be settled. I'm taking Diploma in Animal Health and Husbandry. Yes, I want to be a Vet ! Yes ! I LOVE ANIMALS ! YES I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT THEM ! and YES ! I WANT TO HELP THEM especially the strays and build one animals shelter for them ( IF I have enough $$) but that's on of my bucketlist!
Well, that's a little about me. You know you can ask more on the comment section.
Thank you for spending your precious time reading my boring lifestory. Bye and Take Care
xo
Comments
Post a Comment